5 Reasons You Should Own a White Sofa
Why do we have the odd feeling you are coming up with a million and one reasons to not own a white sofa? The horror of spilling wine on your sofa, or your kids doing their worst. There is good news though, first of all, it’s 2017 and secondly here are five reasons you should get that white sofa:
- Style: White never goes out of style. Think about it, have you ever heard someone say “White is so last season”? They can also be paired with any color. You can let your design prowess loose as white will not restrict you.
- Evolution of Fabric: Thanks to research and technology, there are not stain-repellent fabrics. Yes, stain-repellent, so now you have no excuse. Go out there and get that sofa.
- Slip Covers: You can either buy or have washable slipcovers made for your sofa. This way you don’t have to worry too much about stains. For added protection, you can get a fabric protector for your cover.
- Relaxation: There is just something relaxing about white. Imagine it, a clean stainless white sofa in a well lit room. You know you can sit on it, lay on it without having to worry about spills or stains.
- Redecorating: You never have to stress when you need to redecorate. When your taste changes, you need only change the throw pillows on the sofa. Even when you change the wall color you don’t need to worry about the sofa because white goes well with any color
What are you waiting for? Go out and buy that sofa you’ve been yearning to buy; be sure to throw in the fabric protector and most importantly, enjoy that sofa.