15 Things You Must Have On Your Wedding Checklist
Every event comes with a hitch, even the most well organized. And weddings especially can be stressful, regardless of the involvement of a planner. Because of this, it’s not enough to make a mental note of your to-do list; you need to write out a checklist of all of the things you need to do, significant and insignificant. This keeps you organized and helps you to stay on top of things.
To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of 15 things you must have on your wedding checklist.
- Set your budget
- Decide on the dates and book your church, registry and/or other relevant venues
- Book your officiant
- Start shopping for your dress, shoes, underwear and other accessories
- Finalize your color codes
- Clarify tasks and delegate responsibilities
- Select and schedule hair and makeup artists
- Get your grooms wear sorted out as well as your rings
- Create your guest list and send out invitations
- Decide and book your hire services, i.e. caterer, service staff, drivers, ushers, decorator, photographer, videographer and the D.J or live band, cake maker etc
- Choose your wedding party- Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids(if any) etc
- Order your wedding favors
- Book your wedding night accommodation
- Finalize the order of the ceremony and the reception
- Confirm all arrangements!